Thursday, December 24, 2009

Second Chance Finance Why Can't I Get A Second Chance?

Why can't I get a second chance? - second chance finance

While in a divorce, the company began reducing and forced me into a position of lower wages or no work to disappear. At this point I began to struggle to pay my bills and panic. I want to here some of the bond interest.
At this time I knew very little about credit scores and interest rates. I was told that the reason for the high rate, because I was never a credit history during my marriage. I fell into the trap, the high rate.
I'm much better trained and equipped to manage my finances. I also found a better position with another company, I am now more stable and my credit is slowly improving. So .............
Why do not the lenders, a second chance to rebuild your credit again, what are the alternatives for people who really want to improve your financial situation ???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment