Friday, December 18, 2009

A Guide For The Wedding Dance Mount And Blade What Should Be The Title Of This Poem? Should I Share It With The One I Intended It For?

What should be the title of this poem? Should i share it with the one i intended it for? - a guide for the wedding dance mount and blade

A Moment My Love
October 26.2006

A Time to my love, for a moment, my love
I could see from afar in their wedding dance
A small smile escaped my lips
with the deep desire of regret
But anyway, I feel comfort when I
The undeniable radiant joy on his face.

A certain sadness spread
When the storm that I set aside
However, in an effort to forget the past
Unscrolls future ahead of me very quickly
"Uh moment, my love, for a moment, my love"
That's all I want to ask.

Behind the message of the song you danced
It is a consolation for another soul will never
You have a better person if I have let you go
For a while, but find the way
The first time he should. Remain

So go ahead and dance my love,
I will see in the distance, and keep, not a bad way
I run a light in the darkness on your steps
I will always be there, on mortality and infinity
LifeUltimately, it will always be not to be missed
Moved even thrown Quiet Storm
You and I, our souls ... not two.

"Once, my dear, that's all
You are not far from me, not all
What a moment compared to eternity?
When you're done dancing and
Do you have your way back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment