Saturday, December 19, 2009

A I D S More Condition_symptoms He's More Than A Friend To Me But To Him, I'm Nothing!?

He's more than a friend to me but to him, I'm nothing!? - a i d s more condition_symptoms

So yes, I want a guy and he is an impulsive, stubborn, and .. I do not know why I love him.
But anyway, to say more about it, we talk all the time is not a joke, but he treats me more like a friend.
Like once, he accidentally pushed me because the person behind him and pushed him, which leads me too, and he never said sorry. His friend was "Tell him your sorry" and had ignored
but said: "Just to say, it was an accident," according to the piece, but I mean ... Why not say sorry? And he looks good, but I mean .. Maybe I am. And in PE, we have made the race where we had to run and run faster than I've ever won, so I've lost, but still not happy with me. It is encouraging to my other friends about things, but if I never got it. It's weird. And if my friend for two days we have been speaking as a non-stop abesent, but when he came back, we stopped talking.
It 'is strange. What do you think? Like it or not? And one last question .. How do you know if a guy you like?
D:It makes me craaazy: /

No comments:

Post a Comment