Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Auto Radiator How Can Tell If The Auto Shop Used Stop Leak In My Radiator? They Said They No, But I Think They Did.?

How can tell if the auto shop used stop leak in my radiator? They said they no, but I think they did.? - auto radiator

I had my water pump replaced because it leaked and when I went to get car radiator is leaking, but it was as if I droped out. Then I went in the store and tried to say, the refrigerant from where he buried a little too complete and needed only a hose, but when I saw that seemed to come from cooler

1 comment:

timothy p said...

I doubt that any business experience that a product used to stop the leak. Especially when placed in a water pump and are responsible. It will ruin the seals. Maybe she was paid to the back of the radiator during the filling process.

Post a Comment