Sunday, December 27, 2009

Alli Diet Supplement New Diet Supplement ALLI?

New diet supplement ALLI? - alli diet supplement

Hello, I'm 20 pounds overweight. I'm 5'4 "and 150 and built like a brick house, because I need a contract for landscape and Allways Intil Repace my knees am.
Because I could not walk, run, jump, climb trees, mow the lawn. NOTHING. I gained 20 pounds. I returned after nearly 5 months after the operation to work. I have not lost an ounce, I tried Alli.
BUT my inhtake allready fat is so low that I will have symptoms. 200 Caleri'm another day of my limits, 1200, and my fat intake to NBNE 36 grams per day, I get about 300 grams per day. During the meal, nutrition, weight control shakes and disrupt fruit enough for a monkey! I'm hungry PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alli diet that works for me, I would first release Annaly all fat, because fat intake, and I'm soooo hungry. ALL suguestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment