Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Olive Oil For Scars Does Olive Oil Get Rid Of Acne Scars?

Does olive oil get rid of acne scars? - olive oil for scars

Someone told me that if you rub olive oil vigurously on the face, and for 40 minutes per day is black heads, pimples to remove, scars, etc ...
what it really work?
Has anyone tried, what do you think ?????

Do you have other suggestions to get rid of as emotionally and of course acne scars and [especially scars!]
rrrrrreaaaaaaaaaallly I need help here. Thank you!

3 comments:

dale m said...

Ya think, in that all rub acne is not just something to be done. Rather, I know this is not it, what to do.

There are many good things for acne, but stay away from oil.

I was an acne sufferer for over 25 years. I have everything under control, but I know how frustrating it can be.

Below, you can use a number of large objects, acne and relief of a very good article about acne scars and see how to do

.:sakura... said...

Yes to remove work acne scars. I do not know what I do works on the acne itself, but also for acne scars quite well:

First scrub with baking soda, then rub the amount of the size of a pea on his face.

Good luck!

Siberia_... said...

Never heard of it. I know that the shells of the work. But getting rid of the office of my dermatologist this point S. Africa scars. I have not yet succeeded, because it is expensive and insurance does not cover. Wherever you live, you should check to see dermatoglist various offices and what they offer.

Post a Comment