Saturday, January 2, 2010

No Employment Loans Will Large Debt (student Loans & CCs) Hurt My Employment Opportunities?

Will large debt (student loans & CCs) hurt my employment opportunities? - no employment loans

I am a recent MA graduate job search started. Although my debt is close to my credit, I never missed payments, for he has founded a loan of nearly ten years. Potential employers check the background punish me for my most important bills? These are student loans through credit cards and a half. I own my car and actually rent my apartment.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

For an entrepreneur, what an entry-level average. Many candidates at the entry level has a ton of student debt.

Although there are late payments, you should have no problem all.

Good luck with your job search!

Post a Comment