Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heart Murmurs In Lab Boxer Dogs Which Dog Breed Is More Likely To Be Born With A Heart Murmur: Lab, Pit Bull, Or Boxer?

Which dog breed is more likely to be born with a heart murmur: Lab, Pit Bull, or Boxer? - heart murmurs in lab boxer dogs

Without puppy dog babies born prematurely, was the offspring of undernourished mothers, mothers who have complicated pregnancies, etc.

To say that these puppies a great line, large documents, top breeders, etc., have, the race is more likely to have a heart murmur?

9 comments:

panache said...

Boxers are more prone to congenital heart diseases farmer must have approved leave by a cardiologist before the house.

Nick H said...

I think the Boxer

me, me and I said...

I think boxers
I know that certain types of dog I think is not far at all cos his boxer Arent they shall not be fit enough or whose heart is too good to walk
But I have no source of support for me in this

Devon S said...

I am not a vet or a doctor or anything, but I have more then in the laboratories of a different race, I hope this could include a little help: P

jukette said...

According to my vet the race most likely to develop a heart murmur, or be born, is the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Recently I was in the hospital to talk to him, I know a golden retriever said to me that the more blood-alcohol after the age of ten years to develop, is seen by 14 CAV, older than ten years , ten of them said that they had a heart murmur. Apart from this race, I think the race is a specific condition.

Andrew A said...

I must say that the Boxer

Ursula said...

My beloved Doberman is born with a heart defect, has a large number of Amaris Dobermans. I love it.

dobemomm... said...

Almost all boxers born with a murmur, the degree varies, but it's something to say almost everyone, sad to

dobemomm... said...

Almost all boxers born with a murmur, the degree varies, but it's something to say almost everyone, sad to

Post a Comment