Monday, February 1, 2010

Chronic Kidney Disease Condition_symptoms What Is The Cause Of Chronic Kidney Disease?

What is the cause of chronic kidney disease? - chronic kidney disease condition_symptoms

School project, but I am generally curious. I have tried to investigate on the Internet, but found nothing good. In addition to all other information about them. I know the symptoms, but there are other treatments as dialysis? Are there people there, or had problems with the kidneys would be willing to share what it was. There are many things I of Wikipedia, etc.
Thank you very much
Hello there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many causes. I had a kidney transplant in February. For specific information about the kidneys with chronic renal failure, do not hesitate to contact me, and I would be delighted to assist you as best I can.

Anonymous said...

There are many causes. I had a kidney transplant in February. For specific information about the kidneys with chronic renal failure, do not hesitate to contact me, and I would be delighted to assist you as best I can.

Post a Comment